LIKE or ... ? :-)

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Trail SPM - ing ;/

Hate exam !

I know all students also hate it
Hahaaa! xD

Next week will die faster.....;S
Chemis...Bio....Physics.............;X grrk! *died
HahaaaaaaaaaxD

Just now read newspaper
``巨蟹座9.00-11.00是学习的好时间...学习效率最好``
9.47 now* What am I doing ? ? ?
Play computer ^^
*Actually my shoulder is very pain nowww..xP


I had played many games just now!
Fashion world...Baking Life...Hotel City......Hahaa xD
I want play Nightclub too Wahaha!



Someone....Everyone....
Stop of your nonsense .
Not I didn't say,scold,advise,call,ask,shout...``him`` .
Is him don't understand what I said !
So,non of my business already .
Not me make ``him`` sad .
Is him make himself sad only !
If you're his friends,family or bro,enlighten ``him`` please...

Originally I want to scold,but I knew it .
Nobody will understand me whatever how I scold / shout ! 


...






...






...speechless

No comments: