LIKE or ... ? :-)

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Recently...

Classes begin for a week ady...I thought ady 2 weeks.......WELL! because time passed too slow for me! the days at Malacca is soooooooooooo BORED ! (i know it's bcz i do not need to do any assignment or something else now) STRESSFUL LIFE is coming soon , i know that : S *shouttttttttttttttttt* Luckily,I started getting used to those living at Malacca. *phewwww* How about 3 of you? (Maggie,LaiJ,Cinny) HAHA!

and.......
sure that we knew some new friends there! REALLY S O M E -.-" *sigh* Nvm lar....At least I still have 3 of you :p and I hav one 38 friend who come fr Muar --- Charis ! hahahaha ...Both of us always go to sch & back to hostel together :) because we are in the same group/class! and She likes to study,serious when studying....so that I can learn many things fr her :D

and.....SO FAR SO GOOD lor! hahahahaaa x)

some pictures here...with our new friend having dinner at cafe :D

Lai J , Mei Jun , Cinny , Maggie

Me , Mei Jun

Mei Jun , Cinny , Maggie

Me , Lai Jie
YEAH! 4 of us ! I'm the one who always holding the camera x)

with my roommate aka bestx99 fren - Lai Jie ♥

With crazy Cinny ♥

With stupid Maggie ♥
It's time to end this post :D Haha! Annyeong!

No comments: