LIKE or ... ? :-)

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to my mummy! ~♥

Miss Eng ! 
You're my LOVE !
Nothing to say also........
Ermmm.........
I just wanna say : I LOVE YOU ! MUM ! ♥ ♥ ♥

Muacks x 666666 *love number 6 xD





























My stomach is getting better ^^
Huuuuu~~~
But also need to do a bodycheck better ;D
Scare ;S

Don't know...
After come back home,I can't remember what I was do at school @@
Nevermind la....Just skip ~ xP

Night --- Yamcha with Aunt,Aiai,Didi,Xunxun

Ahhh....!
Love the baby look when wearing pyjamas !!!
I drank a bowl of red bean soup ;))



Tomorrow I will skip school again. ;P
Go library with "Lai Ci P Sa" xD

and C and S gift me and lai a present -- Rabbit mobile strap;D
Thanks a lot ^^Y We have the same mobile strap !

Bed timeeee zzZ!

No comments: