LIKE or ... ? :-)

Monday, July 26, 2010

I Need A HOLIDAY ! ;)) and MONEY ;S

Few days ago,I want update my blog.
But I'm lazy and NO time ;S
A lot of homework ! and....keep play fb !
But I don't know I'm playing what on fb = ="
Keep feeding comment with friends guaa. xD

*My sister laugh at me when i'm writing blog = = grr ~

24.7.2010 - Park day with friends ;)

I woke up at 6.05a.m.
Because we need to reach there at 7.00a.m.
If late to reach there,need accept any punishment. ;S
But ! JJ was late again ! = =
He said he slept late already.
Nvm la. If really get punishment,he will bear ^^
After that,we go fetch Cinny and Laijie.
We go buy kuih - Kari Bok + YaoZa Guai ! ;D

When we're reach there,nobody at there = =
We're the most early to reach there. What ?! o.O
Skip la.....................................................................

We ate many foods after play ! ! !
SO DELICIOUS! ! !
Love Tuna + Bread + Ham + Vegetables + Egg ! ! !
YUMMY ! ! ! ;O
But my stomach pain after ate that ;S
Eat medicine timeeeeeeeeeeeee ;D

blablabla....When they're playing badminton,I keep shoot their stupid moment xD
Its really very funny ! ! !
Two camera also no battery at last~ ;(((((( ! Sad !
*Photos are not in my camera...so,nothing can post xP

24.7.2010 - Night : Chok's bday celebration ;3

First time going out with 5(1) students ;D
WAHAHAHAaaa...xD
I ate fried chicken chop + honey peach milk shake !
Damn love HONEY PEACH la ! ;/
and we're watching 新秀决赛 at there.
林宥嘉 ^^
....xD

Shooting timeeeee ;D
We take photo beside toilet = ="
Because there are the only place is bright ...a bit ! -____-
Dlang dlang ....Still have many photos in another people's hp xD
these photos are SO DARK ! -____-

XinYing + Me + Bunny ;D
Wpei + JiaQin + Fam2 + Bunny








All girlsss (except Shy SiewPing )



Aunty LAi  ! Finally U're not uncle  xD
Lai said I'm worker ....











































Almost 11.30,I go back with Lai after pay. ;)
A Happy day with All Of YOU ! My Friendssss ! ;3333

Happy Birthday to my Best Friend - Chok Hui3 ! ;3
Wish all your dream comee true and sweet forever with him ! ;3

_____________________________________________________________________________


26.7.2010 - Park day with Lin , Teng and Aiai ;P

After played 2-3 rounds,we're starting to take photos. lol ;D
It's fun ! ;3 I love it also xD

But,so slow to upload photo.
So,I will upload when I'm free? Maybe ? xD

Sleeping timeee ! zzZ

Happy Birthday to my dear MUM ! ! ! ;3
Love you ! 
Sorry when I argue with you.
But I still love and respect you. xD
Muacks ! ;3

No comments: