LIKE or ... ? :-)

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pre-order for Lee Hom's New Album 十八般武艺

----- Bankslip Here ;P




Finally I bank in ...
Very worry about cannot pre-order HIS album T__T



What's a NICE ALBUM of him ;33

101% expected for it !
[I ordered 1 M'sia Home Key and  
1 Taiwan 7-11 version ... Kekeke ;X ]



At this morning,I woke up at 6 o'clock.
I'm confusing about want go school or not
because my stomach keep PAIN from last night ;S
Don't know why @@ Suffer ~
At last,I go to school. It's MIRACLE for me ! Hahaaa....xD

When duty,I'm playing with my cute and crazy junior.
She's cutee but more CRAZY ! Hahaaa...

And....someone told me that...
" After I listened *Try To Follow Me of 2ne1*,I feel *Turn It Up of TOP* is so niceee " 
= = Be shocked 99 !
Two also nice what T____T
But nvm la....hahahaaaa...xD
一点效率都没有 ^^Y

Today my physic teacher didnt come to school ^^
When another teacher step into our class,all my classmate are so HAPPY !!!
Just like get award ! WAHAHAaaa ! xD

Ermmm...and...we are planning go to playground at this Sat ^^
Play badminton,Jogging,and .....Breakfast ! WAHAHAaaa...xD
Some of us prepare bread,egg,orange juice and many manyyyyyyy :D
So Happy !

Arrrrrr~~~!!!
Today is so "ngong goi"...
After school,I saw my car o.o
I saw my sister walk in front of me also !
But ! ! !
After my sis go into the car,and my turn!
My eldest sis drive the car on ! o.O
OMGosh ! So "yuuu" ~~~~~~ ;S
nvm la...I think...nobody saw it ^^ *let me comfort myself ;(


I LOVE CHILD ! xD

At evening,I jog to my uncle & aunt's house with my 2 sisters and my mumm
Actually we're going to visit my CUTEee cousin -- 勋勋 *what a nice name ^^


<<< Xunxun <3


















the child of their next house is playing ps2 with my cousin
playing the racing game !
I love it so much ! WAHAHAaaa xD
and many funny things is happen !
Somemore,we see many old photos...
I love it so muchhhhiee !!!
All my cousin so cuteee !!!
and i love my face when i'm child = ="

and..Sorry for my cousin -- Didi ;S

I ask him don't run to shortcut
but I run to shortcut and i'm WON ;X
and He's angry me xD

Next time challenge again la...sek sek ;33







by.wenpei

No comments: