LIKE or ... ? :-)

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Undang

BORING! 1 word !

Today lunch food is....


Erm....The chicken is not bad la XD
and yesterday take this photo at John's majio table.
my !



aiyigu~
Everytime play with Hokki *my dog also 遍体鳞伤 -.-
Today is my leg get hurt .
有道红线了 
;(((
Will be recover 1...
Don't worry xD
*say to myself . blek~Ahmei XD

8 more....pm....
My friends come to my house and play.
hahaha...
That stupid Maggie no bring the "倩倩蛇棋" come.
So,we make a NEW 1.
Woohoo...
Combine 4 A4 paper and make it xD
Drawer : SASA 
Idea : NENDO , CINNY , JOHN ...
Others is ready to play only XD

This game is damn funny ! hahaha
Erm....
After done,we only discover we don't have "lut zi" -.-
SO.....
Clever punya ME !!! Cut the eraser become cubic shape ^^Y
"lut zi" is ready !! Woohoo~~
Creative punya US !!!

Our 棋子 .....

The crystal is MINE ! WAHAHA! xD
过程不说了...
实在太长了 ~~~~~~~~

And then...
We cook Maggie Mee and eat 
Suuuuuuu~~~Yummy...
But I only ate a bit -.-
Maggie is the one say wanna eat and most hungry 1..
So,I gv her eat more WAHAHA
Say until Im so kind xDDDD

Habisss! ;D
A Nice Day ~ ♥

No comments: