LIKE or ... ? :-)

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

NARNIA



OMG! I love Narnia deeply!
Although I was missed the other 2 Narnia film.
But I will go watch :) YES!

Narnia Prince Caspian !
I LOVE PRINCE CASPIAN !
He's sooooooooooo handsome , smart and MAN !
Really x1000000 very handsome !
Let you all take a look of him xP

His suit look . x))

Yes! the "big head" is HIM! Ben Barnes!
Oh yea~ His name is Ben Barnes. *Benjamin Barnes
So handsome right?! wakakakakaa xD

I love the "Talking Lion" too xD *Learn from Eustace xD
Aslan actually ;))
It's fur is look like soooooo smooth ya !
But its so terrible when it's "AWWWWWWW!!!" *ya? Maggie xD

I love the BALD 1 too!
Love his MAN :))) woooooooo~~~~~~

The mouse is sooooo CUTEEEEE!!!!! awwww :o

Eustace ! :)))
Love him after he was tranformed into a dragon !
WAKAKA...! xD
*Do you want to make your hair bcum straight?! xD
I can help you xD WAHAHAHAHAHA

"Caspian" and "Lucy" :))

Aslan , Caspian , Lucy , Ed , Eustace and the Mouse.

:)))
Enjoy tonight :))

KABO !!!
Happy birthday to Y O U !!!
爱你............
非常非常爱你...
超级超级爱你..........
100巴仙爱你啦!!!!!!!!!!!!

and last ! Cinny , drive carefully next time ya :*
anddddddd!!! UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!
Everytime I go there also fall down ! because of many 青苔! ><

Friends, Hwaiting in you all's last paper - Ekonomi !
then HOLIDAY after that o ! :)))

No comments: