LIKE or ... ? :-)

Friday, December 31, 2010

Annyeonghasaeyo ~ 2011 :))

Just come back home and face to this computer from my friend's house. That's John and Lai Jie's house. I'm so sorry because I don't have to help clean up anything. Haha! xD
Only regret is that I did not put 孔明灯 by myself. Luckily I had wrote my wish on that :D Hope it will come true. \(0^◇^0)/
oh yea ! and our Beauty Cheese's shoes was disappear without reason. HAHA! Never mind lar Chien, just buy a new 1 again :p New year ma....NEW SHOES!!! :O Heheheeeeee ~ Isn't?! My shoes also bite by my "clever" doggie lar-.- Luckily Im not buy Converse! If not?! I would cry for three days three nights ! HAHA! xD

I was so anxious to update my blog because I gonna do something.
I want to say HI to my wonderful new year !

HELLO ~ 2011 !!

\(^o^)/ Happy New Year !! \(^o^)/

and ALL THE BEST to everyone in 2011 ya !!


Goodnight everyone :D ...

No comments: