LIKE or ... ? :-)

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

20110516 Wesak Float Parade

Yes! I joined this event yesterday!
My mum keep telling us that can help us to "消苦根" ...bla bla bla....Okay! so my younger sis & me accompany her to go !

Around 4 o'clock,all of us gather at 大佛堂. Only few teenagers participated this event @.@ most of them are middle-aged. After the bus reached,we started our one-day-journey!
About 6 o'clock,we reached Seremban. The temple is not as big as what I expected so much. BUT! There really very "people moutain people sea" ! and...the 花车 not so special @.@
Errrr...... let some pics to this post..........: p

 before going :p
 with my sis :) quite love this pic !
 yes! the 花车!
 our dinner ! i miss that Cha Xiu :'(

 38 mama felt so proud of her idea XD
 
 another 4 bicycle!

Teng Teng :)

 cute Teng Teng!
 mum's , mine & teng's
 me! haha! dont be scared :S


 the umbrella spoiled this pic.
 CROWDED right?! this is only a part -.-
HOME sweet HOME ! 


really crazy on that day! I dont know how far we walked but I knew that we ady walked for 2 hours!!! Our feet ady bcum "carrot" ! OMGosh! AND! It was a rainy day somemore! I decided to join again with my Future Mr.Right next time! because....it's just let me feel like "经过千山万水"! hahahaha! 

and and and.....FINISHED! :)

No comments: