LIKE or ... ? :-)

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Birthday to LEE HOM !

Yeah ! Today is my PRINCE's birthday !!!
YES! He is Wang Lee Hom ! 

Everybody put your hands upppppppppppppppppppp! 
\(^o^)/\(^o^)/\(^o^)/\(^o^)/

I love him & his songs since I was13 years old.
Dont know what to say ady.........I only know that I HIM so much-iiii-eee! teeheeee :p

A long time ago,I will buy a cake & celebrate at home on his bday. *like a bian tai right?* wakaka!
stop thinking that I'm a bian tai ! because.............I'm SUPER BIAN TAI! hahahahaa!
I will write a bday card & buy a champagne somemore!!! XD even though I duno where to send -.-

Nowadays,I know this action is too bian tai. SO! I just celebrate his bday in my heart! HAHA!
but I cant control myself :S so so so,I drew this drawing for HIM *a bday cake & my wishes for him*

╰( ̄▽ ̄)╮ dlang dang ! ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╮
nice or not? WAKAKAA! :D

and also took this picha to commemorate his 2011 birthday ! :)

*ohya! this pillow is my present from my Ah Ba --- Walter! thanks thanks thankssssss!!! the another side is TOP !  
nice? :)
and 1 more picture from HOMies (Leehom's fans) edited by HOMies!
All homies chged their facebook profile picture to this pic...it's so meaningful for us :P
and SURE , I also joined them! hahahahaa! can't be an unsocial-homies! hahaaaa!


erm erm ERMMM! Lastly, 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU , Lee Hom !

"卫赛节芙蓉花车游行" post will be updated soon :D

No comments: