LIKE or ... ? :-)

Monday, January 24, 2011

110124 Got 'them' , Lost 'it' !

One more post ! haha !
Dont want to miss 1 part of my life story . :p Although already missed many x 999 parts :s
Yea ! write it by using my broken english ! :o HENG! I want to improve my english level soon ! Wait for me yea xD But its sooooooooooooooo STRESSFUL lar T_T Mamamiyaaaaaa~~~ HENG! I dont want to let my parents felt dissapointed on me. hiak! ;[] *dont laugh on me,pls!

What are 'them' ?!
What is 'it' ?!
Guess it?! hiak hiak...
Tips : shopping ! :D
I think its too easy to guess........'them' are clothes! 'it' is $ ! :s
I bought many clothes and 2 shoes at seremban.
I go Seremban today with my friends - Cinny,Maggie and Sasa. :))
We all also bought many things :D But,me.....haiz....I'll settle 'it' asap! Don't worry,Sa and Mag ><
Ohyeah! Today I tried 1 delicious food - 甜不辣 ! 士林台湾小吃 !
Its nice to eat yoooo~ Love it ! :3 Felts like *a Malay food* with chili powder. haha. Anyway, N I C E !
bla bla bla.......blu blu blu.........bla bla bla................REACH HOME! *skip so many right?! :p wakaka
Cinny....We shouldn't press the DING so fast T____T hahaaha! Okokok....We danchun ma~ XDD
my CNY clothes are almost done. but...............less 1 short jeans pants , 1 short brown pants , and.......slipper! Wahaha! No money NO TALK ! :X Haiz......This is fact! -.-''''

Today,so WEIRD! We dont have take any photos for this 'trip'. hahaha xD That means WE DO NOT WASTE TIME! Time is golden! Time is money! xD WAhaha!

okk...OKK...! Sleep time @_@ zzZ BABY GOOD NIGHT! *gd&top's song ;))

No comments: