LIKE or ... ? :-)

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

BIG MAMA 3

Yes,I want to write this post with my poor english :s Haha! Shh! I get A in my english :pp Can't blif izit? xD

Ya! Today is a BIG BIG DAY for all graduate on 2010! because what?
We have to face to our SPM result TODAYY!! :s
Aiyerr....Nervous x999!! but sure,impossible to get straight A...I just worry abt my BM! Please....don't fail ~ :'S
About 12pm,I went to lunch with my frens.
When having lunch,some of them already felt very nervous! NO food NO drink alsooo~ :s
Oh my GOSH! Me too -.-
Oh yea!! I had tried SUPER DUPLE SPICY SAUSAGE today!!
Erm...How the taste?? Not so nice...but its really HOTT!! I had too much expect on it :pp
Only chilli taste except chilli taste? haha! understand? ╮(╯▽╰)╭
and....today some1 be a Black Knight ! Wakaka! Shhh :X some1 very happiness yo~ xD
After finish,we straight away went to school !! result result result ....Mama~~~ :s
Hehe,my result? Ermm........Hmmm........Ehh..........
Not Bad for me lar :D For me only ~ XD Hehehehe : )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After took the results,we went to a movie --- BIG MAMMAS 3  :)
What a comedy movie here ?! HAHA ! I love it soo muchhh!! ╮(╯3╰)╭


Yes! I love all the songs inside the film!!

Comon! Let's listen !
1st song --- LYRICAL MIRACLE by Brandon T Jackson



* I love the rhythm in this song ! Yo yo ! Shake it shake it ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╮╰( ̄▽ ̄)╮

2nd song --- BABY YOU KNOW by Jessica Lucas & Brandon T Jackson
*I post the part in the movie....because its more nice than cd version...:s



* How how?? Sweet & romance izit?? Wooo ╮(♥ 3 ♥)╭

No comments: