LIKE or ... ? :-)

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dot dot dot ...

Hey hey ! Just edited this picture and share here. xD I'm Wenpei. Woohoo ~ \(^o^)/``````

Sanctum 

Ya...Today I want to write about SANCTUM !
What a fantastic film for me ! I damn damn damn love this film you know !!!
I'm so sad because I had read my friend's blog b4...They said this film is not so nice. *CRY! 
Black black....T^T Why?~~~~~ Wehh??~~~~~(I learn "We?" from you XD )
Jessy...T^T Why??~~~~ I so love Frank nehhh~~~~ XDD
But I know that everybody different....Okey! Hahahaha....
Anyway,I LOVE SANCTUM!!!XD


First,I felt so sad when Frank is dead! *ANGRY!!! Why he will die???!!!! He should go out from cave with his son what!!! Grrrrrr~~~!!! I really felt so down after watched this film !!! I'm so sorry if Im too over...XD and that STUPID IDIOT DAMN Carl !!! I hate you deeply !!!!! You just killed a GOOD MAN !! I dislike Victoria also...(Carl's gf)
And JOSH ... You're so man when scolding Carl ! :) You finally know your father ! :D

Support SANCTUM! :))

No comments: