LIKE or ... ? :-)

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

♡ Melaka/Melacca ( My born place ) ♡


Stole this picture from google search XD I like those red building ! Look so.....ancient. Yes! Because there are veryyyy old building . Haha! If you have tried to learn the history of Malaysia,then you must know...But I'm not! and I totally hate SJ this subject! XD I think every students hate to study SJ when secondary school xD Despite this,I like Melacca this place...There are so many sweet memories for me :) With my family.....Hehehehe :P

Okey...Back to the topic!

2011.03.01 Tuesday

I went to Melacca with my Mummy and Granny...Actually we're going to Pantai Hospital for my granny's body check. and I'm glad to heard that she is healthy now :) Only the body's salt is a little bit low. Doctor advise her to eat more vegetables,rice and DON'T TOO 戒口! We stayed in the hospital for almost 3 hours!! There have many patients that day. I also found the parking for a long long time ! Dingding! I drive the car alone and looking for parking oh! WAKAKA! How smart am I?! XDDD

Oh yea ! I remember that I saw a perverted guy !!! He liked purposely close to the beautiful woman!! Especially OL !! Aiyerr.....He purposely sit beside OL .....Purposely stand beside OL..... :S Yuck!! I saw it really!! and He captured a girl who passing by infront of him!!! He still make a BIG SIGH when he is failed to capture! -.- OhMy...........What a PERVERTED GUY!!! Yuck yuck yuck !!!!!!! Then,he was sitting beside a OL . That OL was playing her iPhone 4 . Then he saw it and show his China-mobile phone ! -.- and pulling out the wire ! and singing there-.- Speechless..............oh yea! His ringtones is NOBODY by Wonder Girls XDD So pity WG.....xDDD That's all lar....After take the medicine,I leave there asap !! :S

After leave from Hospital,we went to our lunch ! I ordered a bowl of Mee Hyun Ger :P It's so tasty and its quantity is right for me! xDD Ngam ngam hor....XD Suddenly,I heard "BOM!" sound from outside of the shop. I think that there had a little incident . I m not like that 8 go to 'ge po' XD 

YEAH! Going to home now.......I keep playing with my mum in the car! Haha! Know what are we playing??! HAHAHA! We're flashing the headlights and telling the car "In front there have police blocking!" ! HAHA! It's so funny!! Because also got 2 cars give us this signal. So,we also want to 'help' others XD and my mum is sooo cute HAHAHAA!!!

Yeash! We're finally reached home !!! Home sweet home ~ xDD

No comments: